Wow! What a crazy weekend it has been – I have been nominated for not one, but TWO blogging awards! I’m going to start with The Versatile Blogging Award: I was nominated by the lovely Forever in Reverie – her blog is so awesome and you can tell that all her passion for her blog comes out into her writing! It is definitely worth clicking that link and checking it out! Thank you so much for the nomination! 😀
The Rules :
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know about the nomination
7 facts about me:
- I am half Filipino, as my mum is from the Philippines. I’m also a quarter Irish, a little bit Scottish, English and Maltese.
- I lived in RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus for three years between 2008 and 2011. It was one of the best experiences of my life!
- I used to be so shy and afraid of performing to the point of feeling so sick I could not go on stage. I am now pretty much the total opposite and love performing and am quite confident. It’s something that grows with time.
- My favourite season is autumn, because of the cosy jumpers and slippers I can wear, the beautiful fallen leaves in the woods near my house and warm drinks.
- My favourite shops are HMV, Paperchase, The Works, WHSmith and Waterstone’s. I just love anything book/music/stationary related. I have too many notebooks to name!
- I want to be a town planner. It’s what I did for my work experience and I fell in love with it! Hopefully, once I have attended and graduated from university (in maybe 6+ years!) I will move to Ireland, Jersey or Canada! We’ll have to see! 🙂
- My current favourite TV programme is Our Girl. Michelle Keegan is just so good in it, and it’s so addictive! Can’t wait for season 3! I shall be talking about it more soon, but in the meantime, you should go check it out 😉
My nominations (apologies if you have been nominated before!):
Please check all of these blogs out, they are so amazing, in their own different ways – the pictures, writing and the general editing of these blogs are just stunning!