For my Valentine’s Day post I’m going to be writing about alternative perspectives on love. In order to do that, I’m going to have to collect some statements about my given topic from different people. So, my question to you is: ‘What does the word ‘love’ mean to you?’
By love, there is no limit! It can be:
- Love for a hobby
- Love for a pet
- Family Love
- Love between friends
- The Love of God
- Romantic Love
- And literally anything else you can think of!
Make your statement whatever length you choose, and in whatever format. It can be an image with caption (please ensure this image is your own/royalty free), a picture of a handwritten statement, a tweet or just plain text. It is up to you, and get as creative as you feel. Furthermore, if you would prefer to keep your statement anonymous, then I will make sure that that is the case! Simply specify whether or not you want this anonymity. 🙂
You can make your statement in a number of ways:
- Filling out the contact form below!
- Sending me a tweet/DM on my Twitter which is @StateOfLawson (probably best for photos)
- Posting a photo (if you choose that method) on Instagram and tagging my handle @hannah_grace2001 or sending it via DM
- Sending me a link and password to a password-protected post as a comment to this post (I won’t approve the comments so it won’t be visible to anyone else!)
I will not accept any statements with obscene or profane nature. We’re trying to spread the love here! ❤
If you can, please help out, it would mean a great deal! I could also shout out to any bloggers who submit statements but do not mind not having anonymity!
Deadline: 13th February 2017!
Thank you always,